After my mother passed in 2010 from ALS, I vowed to do something each year to help others suffering from this disease. Then one of my friends was diagnosed. It was one thing to watch my mother, who had lived a full life, pass away; it has been even more heart-wrenching to see a young mother of four children figure out how to live each day while remaining positive and grateful. This year all of the proceeds from the annual ALS benefit will go to this amazing woman, Whitney Cottrell Hill.
Living the day to day with this disease, which strips away an individual's ability to move, talk, and eventually breathe, is a tremendous financial burden, as the assistance required is not covered by insurance. Calling out to each of you to consider helping me in supporting Whitney!
How you can help:
- Buy tickets below to attend our annual fundraising event
- Buy raffle tickets to win cool prizes
- Donate below
- Donate a raffle item by emailing Stephanie
Please join us for our Annual ALS Benefit... and just like last year, it's a barge party on Lake Travis! All proceeds will be donated to Whitney Cottrell Hill. Feel free to invite your friends. We have 70 spots on the party barge and hope to fill it up. Thank you for your tremendous support.Details:
- When- August 11th from 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where- VIP Marina, Lake Travis, Texas
- Cost- $80 includes the party barge, alcohol, catered meal, and your donation
Questions email Stephanie